All cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather beneath the Broken Ledge! Featherwhisker was attacked by a badger today on the moor. Had it not been for Littlepaw, she would have joined Dreamclan. However, Littlepaw was killed by the badger, and earned her Medicine Cat name, Littleleaf. She was a great Apprentice, and will be sorely missed. Stripedclaw has chosen a new Apprentice. Moonpaw, will you step forward please? By the power of Dreamclan, I switch your mentors. Brackenfur, you are releived of your mentor duties. Stripedclaw, you did an amazing job with such a little Apprentice. Moonpaw will be your new Apprentice. *Moonpaw and Stripedclaw touch noses* We will hold vigil for Littleleaf tonight.
Moonpaw! Littleleaf! Moonpaw! Littleleaf!
Goodbye Littleleaf. You will be greatly missed.
ReplyDeleteWha-what? L-littleleaf? N-no!!! *runs off*
ReplyDeleteRabbitpaw! Wait! *sighs*
ReplyDeleteYou were a great Apprentice, Moonpaw. I'll miss training you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Moonpaw! I know you'll be a great Medicine Cat Apprentice! *looks up at the sky* I'll miss you, Littleleaf.
ReplyDelete